I have decided I need to start actually reading book, off I went to the local bookstore and found a few to start with.
1. Rescuing Sprite by Mark R. Levin – A memoir of a Spaniel-mix adopted by the Levin family.
2. Homer’s Odyssey by Gwen Cooper – The life story of Homer the cat, the eyeless cat.
3. Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk by David Sedaris – A collection of animal based fables / stories.
4. Mommy Millionaire by Kim Lavine – How she turned her kitchen table idea into a million dollars. Something I was told I need to read.
5. Eureka! by Marlene Wagman-Gellar – The stories behind the ideas that shaped the world.
6. Walt Disney an American Original by Bob Thomas – The biography of Walt Disney, just because I love Disney.
I will be very impressed If I get these all read, but it is good to have goals. I will share a review of each. What is on your reading list?